Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Like to Buy Track Pants

But I don't like to wear them.

Or at least that's my new theory after I found at least five pairs of workout pants that I've either never worn, or that I haven't worn for more than a year.

Today I went through the clothes in and around my dresser. I even went so far as to aim my camera at the dresser for a "before" shot, but I couldn't do it. Too embarrassing. You'll have to make do with my photo of my donation pile:


That's 35 items of clothing there.

I'm a little speechless about the sheer amount of clothes that I have (had!). I could easily outfit two or three people with the clothes in my closet, dresser, and donation bags.

Tomorrow the Amvets people will take three big garbage bags of clothes out of my house.

Three down. Six bajillion to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly impressed.

~C

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. You inspire me!

Sue said...

So great! You aren't even taking the weekend off!

Carrie said...

I am so impressed. I love this idea and I need to get my butt moving to declutter my house too.

Manic Mommy said...

You are inspiring me. I actually moved some toys out of the living room and back down to the playroom, where they belong.

I may just get crazy and get all the (boxed up) Christmas decorations up to the attic (it's only March...).