Friday, March 14, 2008

Off Topic

I just have one thing to say: Jack really needs to go to school. After two sick days with him and one not sick but possibly contagious day, I am fatigued by having kids all day long. What in the hell am I going to do this summer?

Consider this an official call for summer playdates.

Total number of items for today: 0

(And in fact I should probably subtract a couple after my trip to Target. How was I supposed to not buy those adorable basketball-shaped ice packs for lunch boxes?

2 comments:

Manic Mommy said...

This is so funny you wrote about this today! I was going to comment to ask how you get *anything* done with the kids around.

Even with HRH in school, I feel like I'm treading water to maintain the minimum, let alone get ahead. HOW DO YOU DO IT?

- drowning...

Sue said...

I am already stressing about the summer! Somehow, we will muddle through, but not much will get done.

And we have those ice packs - well, the baseball ones.