Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too Many Envelopes

I took care of another desk drawer today. It's the drawer into which I throw all of my cards and notebooks and checkbooks:


I don't know if you do this, but people give me notecards and I like them so much I don't want to send them away to other people. So they pile up. After rifling through them all I made yet another promise to myself: I'm going to start sending these to people. No more hoarding.

I moved all of my envelopes to my "mailing stuff" drawer in my kitchen. And I moved blank paper to my "blank paper" drawer in my art area.

I also found a lot of stuff to recycle, some seriously outdated financial stuff, and my passport that is good for two more months. (Who wants to take me to Thailand before June?)

Anywho, my photo of junk to get rid of was really boring, so I'm not going to post it, but I managed to get rid of 7 things.

And after I reorganized my drawer, I was able to actually see the wood bottom. I don't know how long it's been since I've seen the bottom of a drawer.