Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have I Lost My Mojo?

Have I just turned into the crazy cat lady who's trying to dump her useless crap on others? Has The Junk Pyramid become a three days out of seven endeavor?

Maybe.

But I'm not giving up. And if you'll notice my new column in "The Count" over there at the right, you'll see I'm still well ahead of my goal of 46 days x 6 items a day.

I may not be as gung ho as I was in late February, but I still have shitloads of junk in my house to get rid of, so don't give up on me yet!

(And don't worry, I'm still going to try to pawn off all my expired medication onto y'all.)

4 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Well, I'm still reading so you've got to keep decluttering and inspiring. If I could find my camera cord in my desk I could download (or is it upload or transfer) my "Ode to Stimey" pictures onto my blog!

Creative Kerfuffle said...

i'm still reading too. i think you should be able to count all the shit you've inspired us all to unload as well : ) over spring break i did some decluttering and even took pictures (which i've yet to upload to the blog). but you have influenced a lot of us so declutter on! : )
CK

m said...

I'm a dedicated reader and my shoulder-surfing 10-year-old is a fan too. In fact, he whipped out his calculator the other day and figured out that you were hitting way above your daily average. We send you nothing but kudos. Keep doing what you're doing!

Stimey said...

Thank you all. I especially love the idea of m's son doing the math for me. Awesome!