Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Souvenir Cups Are Lame

I'm tired and I don't feel like decluttering, but while I was getting cups for my kids' dinner tonight, I had to fight past a sea of plastic, so I decided to get rid of the stupid million dollar cups I've been sold at places like the zoo and baseball games.


Never let me buy one of these again. They're stupid. (Can you tell that I'm cranky?) And no matter how much I believe I will carry the cup back to the zoo and get a refill, I will not.

Then there are a couple of kids cups there. Believe it or not, I bought that stack of Thomas the Tank Engine cups for Sam's second birthday party. Things sure hold up well if you don't use them.

So that's 8 cups. But I have to subtract one item because Quinn caught me trying to give a Lightning McQueen book to a friend, so I had to bring it back home. So I'll add 7 items to my count for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cups got no comments, so here is one, Great Job girl. You are doing super.
L

Stimey said...

Thank you, L! I didn't do so super today. :)

tulipmom said...

Nothing like being caught, huh?

Everytime I start a bag for the Salvation Army, SB finds it and insists on keeping some of the items.