Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Are You on the Edge of Your Chair?

Are you dying to know the fate of the wedding dress?

Well the poll results were pretty decisive:

* Thirteen percent said to keep it. (That sounds more impressive than "Five people said to keep it.")
* Thirteen percent said they are just as wishy washy as me.
* A whopping 73 percent said I should donate the hell out of it.

Thank you to all who voted and commented. I had fun with the poll. I think we may see more of them here soon. I have this analog camcorder I can't decide if I should hang onto or trash...

Head over to DC Metro Moms to see what's going to happen to the dress.

3 comments:

toddlerplanet said...

Hey, Stimey, you're getting awfully close to 1000 donated items! What will you do to celebrate?

Qutecowgirl said...

Very nice.

Almost 1000!!! Maybe I should jump on board too. I know there is way too much crap here. = )

Stimey said...

Clearly when I hit 1000 items, I'll have to go shopping.

Oh, I kid.