Friday, May 16, 2008

Life in a Boy House

I got rid of a few toy cars today.


There were more, but Quinn reclaimed some of them. We still have a bunch because we loves us some fun little cars. But I thought we might play with them more if there were fewer of them.

Ironically, I'm a little sad to be getting rid of them now that I figured out how much fun it is to park them and tow them and stuff. (See photo.)

Total items for today: 52 cars and 1 pajama top that was hiding under Quinn's bed.

4 comments:

whymommy said...

Dude. 52 cars. That's one for each week of the year.

Awesome.

We spend hours parking and towing and constructing and firefighting with our little cars. I will miss 'em when my boys let them go.

Stimey said...

You'd be surprised at how many I still have left. And I sold about 100 of them at a garage sale last year. We had A LOT of cars.

Manic Mommy said...

We also have a. lot. of cars (all shapes, sizes, and descriptions) but what we're really lousy with here is Little People. We've got millions of them. I keep claiming I'm going to put the various "sets" together and donate them. Hasn't happened.

Ann - One Bag Nation said...

I'm in another world of pain - Polly Pocket pain to be exact. Those little rubber shoes and jackets and swimsuits lurk in every corner! My daughter still loves and adores her dolls and stuffies, so I guess I'm in it for the long haul . . .