Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Great Patio Purge

As promised, I cleaned off my patio today. I wish I'd thought to take a before (or after, for that matter) photo. I organized all of our sand and water toys and cleaned everything. By the time I was done, we were all soaking wet.

But I got rid of 44 items:

A few things I had to trash, but most of them are going in a bin of things I'm planning to sell at an imminent garage sale. If the garage sale doesn't happen in the next few weeks, I'll just donate or trash the items, depending on their condition.

I feel much better now that this job is done.

1 comment:

Ann - One Bag Nation said...

Our porch is so dilapidated that I'm quite sure one day I'll step out there and it will simply collapse. This would be good, since we need to demolish it in order to rebuild - which my husband has been "planning" for at least 5 years, sigh . . .

There's no clutter out there, just moldy boards and a tottery railing with several rusty nails hanging off - what curb appeal!