Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alex's Hard Work

More from Alex's Great Garage Clean-Out of '08:

I was going to itemize and make pithy comments about the things in this photo, but mostly all I have to say is that there is a lot of crap in it. None of which is really worth talking about.


Here are four LARGE empty cardboard boxes. Two of them we've been storing in our garage since we moved to Maryland five years ago. Two of them we've acquired in just the last couple years. But, really. Does that make it any better?


I don't have a photo of the baby gate I gave away, but I also gave away a baby gate.

These things below? These are my favorite. They are legs from a chair we haven't had for at least two years. And I have no clue what that other thing is. But it's not in my garage anymore.


Total items (thanks to Alex): 27

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

See? I like that Alex. He's a good egg. :)

Kelly said...

Alex Rocks!!!