Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catch Up

I haven't had a lot of time to write lately, but I have been doing some decluttering. Not a lot, but some. I'm hoping to have some more time soon to do some more intensive work, and to tackle some more general posts about things like seasonal clutter.

But for now, some bullet points on things I've gotten rid of recently.

• A portable bassinet I gave to a friend. (I have another one. Any local gals want it?)

• A plastic tricycle I donated to charity.

• 45 cinder blocks that Alex carefully stacked in our backyard for two years and then finally took to the dump. Yard clutter counts right? If I hear objections, I'll take 'em off my count.

• Assorted detritus from my desk, including a couple childproofing devices, three obsolete blank video tapes, and a couple other things that I think qualify more as plain trash instead of junk that has been decluttered.

Total items: 52

Coming Soon: A really fun journey into a box of tapes I've been moving around with me since high school. That'll be fun!

Also, Awww Clutter, give me your email address and I'll send you the code for The Count table.

5 comments:

De in D.C. said...

Yard clutter ABSOLUTELY counts!

Anonymous said...

You should get double bonus points for yard clutter because you are outside the normal boundaries of your junk pyramid.

~C

BetteJo said...

I think every person has the right to define their own clutter.

m said...

My son says, "Cinder blocks? I LOVE cinder blocks. Which dump is it?"

Threeundertwo said...

Cinder blocks count double x the number of years they have been sitting around.

I loathe cinder blocks. I did a huge happy dance when ours went away via a junk hauler.