Monday, December 15, 2008

New Sidebar Features

* I am building a Resources for Decluttering list that will live in my sidebar. You can find it by clicking on this button:


In it will be general suggestions for what to do with your junk once you've taken it out of your house. There will also be sections for specific items such as books or opened boxes of diapers or wedding dresses. Some of these resources will be local to the DC metro area, but many will be national.

This list will be a work in progress, so if you don't find what you're looking for today, it might be there next month. If you want me to research what to do with certain junk items, let me know. I also welcome your suggestions. Leave me a comment or email me at stimeyland at gmail dot com.

* There will also be a new section listing posts where I've given tips, such as my recent post on Seasonal Decluttering. This will give you an easy way to locate my posts with decluttering and organizational tips. You'll find this list under the Resources button.

If you're looking for tips on a certain topic that is in the list, don't forget to read the comments too. All y'all have some great ideas. If there is a topic you want me to write a post about, let me know!

* I've also temporarily posted a poll in the sidebar, because I'm curious about a spelling issue. Decluttering or de-cluttering? Discuss. And vote.

2 comments:

Manic Mommy said...

Great idea! I've got my wedding dress all bagged up and just need to re-research (reresearch) where to donate it.

Threeundertwo said...

This is great. I'm really hoping to get on board with this in January.