Sunday, December 7, 2008

Puzzle Purge

It's a good thing I'm such an awesome blogger and dedicated declutterer. < /sarcasm>

I've been a little bit MIA lately, but I have been thinking of decluttering. I've put some things up for sale on Craigslist and have given some things to some friends. And Alex got rid of a broken dehumidifier that has been taking up space in our basement for months. And months.



So, although it may look like I'm not doing anything (based on the utter lack of activity here for the last week and a half), I am always looking for things to get rid of.

Total items: 11 (10 puzzles and 1 dehumidifier)

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

As long as you have something to post, you're doing better than I am!

ShallowGal said...

I just gave all our wood puzzles to Eli's preschool. Made me kind of sad.

xoxo, SG

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...

i stumbled upon your blog and found it very interesting! please drop by and check mine out when you get some time.
stay true~
http://fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/