Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are You Still There?

I made a rookie mistake over and over again during the course of the past two or so weeks. I didn't have the time or inclination to do any big projects, so I waited until I did. And then, with every day that passed, I felt more pressure to produce something good. So I didn't do anything.

Except create lists of big projects to declutter.

I finally did get my act together and The Junk Pyramid will be back in force tomorrow with a great project that has been screaming to be done for weeks.

The moral of the story: It doesn't matter if you're tackling a big project or a little one. Decluttering is a series of steps that add up. The small steps are just as important as the big ones.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Ugh! I get overwhelmed when I look at something whole, and it takes a lot of talking to myself to get me to look at things in small bits so I know I don't have to do whatever it is in one fell swoop. Was that all one sentence? I apparently don't have any problem saying everything I want to all at one time however. :)