Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well Worn Shirts

Those of you who read Stimeyland know that Quinn went through a period wherein he only wore a few shirts. The seven in the photo below were almost always acceptable to him.


When it started to get cold, I took Quinn with me to Target and bought every long-sleeved shirt he claimed that he would wear. Then I removed all the short-sleeved shirts he still wanted to wear. I kept them to see if he was getting more flexible about his clothing. And I'm sure I've jinxed myself by writing this, but I think he is.

I pulled out some of the larger and less stained shirts for him to wear next summer if they still fit, but these are the discards.

Good riddance!

Total items: 7

2 comments:

De in D.C. said...

Aww, that poor Nasa shirt served Quinn so well... Good riddance indeed. I can't wait for my 8yo to outgrow this "elastic waist pants only" phase that has been going on since he was 4...

Abbysmom said...

Daughter A would wear only black, brown, gray (once in a great while some wild navy) from grades 3-7. Now favors fluorescent pink. Daughter C would only wear the most loose, baggy clothes (no collars) for grade 6-8. Clothes now have to fit perfectly. Where do they get this stuff?