Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Consignment Sale Results!

Maybe I haven't decluttered in the past few days, but I have made money. My consignment sale earned me $109.81!

Not bad, eh?

And not just that, but I got rid of A LOT of stuff. Probably more stuff than I remembered to list here. I can tell from my total that everything I donated didn't sell, but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm just happy that all that crap isn't in my house any more.

I'm going to try to get back to some big projects soon, so keep checking back. I promise to have new stuff soon.

Also, I'm working on some things about Ebay, Freecycle, Craigslist, Amazon marketplace, and any other places you can sell your own stuff. If any of you use these or other similar places, drop me a line at stimeyland at gmail dot com with your best tips and warnings.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

... and your new phone...

Threeundertwo said...

I hope you spend the $$ on something fun!