Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Running Out of Stuff to Sell

Alex was futzing around out in the garage today, so I took the opportunity to look around and see if there was anything else I could sell at this week's consignment sale.

Lo and behold, there was!

Such as this Little People garage:


This small, baby blue bookshelf:


This baby gate, which kept our back deck safe for a summer. I'm not sure this will sell, but it seemed like a better option that putting it in the trash. I made a note on the tag that it was used outside so no one will buy it assuming that it is all pristine. And it's cheap!


Alex also found this pack of swim diapers that (HALLELUJAH!) we no longer need:


AND, Alex decided to get rid of these 35 old law books and readers:



Not bad for a Sunday afternoon!

I'm taking the consignment sale stuff in tomorrow, so as of 1 p.m., there will be a lot fewer items in my garage. Hooray, me!

Total items: 39

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Amazing as usual!

Manic Mommy said...

Santa brought that garage the year HRH turned one. It's still in play.

I was going to write an ode to it. Possibly the single greatest toy ever. Can't believe the boys will part with it.