Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jeez. How Many Shoes Do My Kids Have?

I was going through my backlog of photos of decluttering I did over the summer and found some more shoes.


I have no idea how my kids have this many shoes. I don't have that many shoes.

I also decluttered my snack cabinet at the same time that I threw out those shoes. I don't have a before photo, but I love my after photo.


I just got rid of some undesired and/or expired food from that cabinet. Also, one piece of a plastic container.

So that means 3 items, including the shoes. Now, three items isn't a lot, but look at that snack cabinet. Having a cabinet like that makes a huge difference in how I relate to my snacks. I feel like my life is so much easier with a neat snack cabinet.

4 comments:

BetteJo said...

It IS a very nice snack cabinet. But if you don't mind . . can I have one of those giant yellow fish please? Are those marshmallow or what???

Lady M said...

I love all the decluttering tips on your site! (My first trip here). Very inspiring.

Just make sure you don't accidentally declutter the gerbils. ;)

Manic Mommy said...

Once again, you're inspiring me. This time to clean up my snack and baking cabinets.

kate said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://toddlergirls.net