Thursday, November 12, 2009

Luggage Tag Straps Are No Use Without Luggage Tags

Way back when I bought my Stimeyland luggage tags, they came without the straps attached. So I painstakingly put something like 200 straps on the luggage tags. Weirdly, there were still dozens and dozens of straps left. I'm calling it 200.


Hey, by the way, is there a better name for them than "straps"? Because I put them on Freecycle as Luggage Tag Straps and I'm afraid that may have not been descriptive enough.

If no one claims these on Freecycle, I'm throwing them away.

Here is what they lucky ones who were selected to hold a luggage tag looked like:


3 comments:

BetteJo said...

I have one of those! I have one of those!!

Manic Mommy said...

I got a pen but missed out on the cool-dude luggage tags!

The Goldstons said...

Random - but do you still happen to have any? Sydney has a tag on her lunchbox that just broke. This would be perfect (although I only need a couple, please don't give them all to me!)