Sunday, December 13, 2009

We Need to Talk...

Listen.

You're really great readers and we have such a wonderful time together, but I'm not sure I'm ready for such a big commitment at this time in my life. I think we need to take a break. You are going to make some other blogger very, very happy.

Okay, so really...

I am completely swamped these days and I haven't been able to do a lot of decluttering. I feel as if I've reached a good stopping point for a while.

I have ideas for so many new projects, but I'm not going to have time to do them thoroughly or write about them until Quinn goes to kindergarten at the end of August. So, keep me in your blog reader and I'll come back in a few months. I'll miss you.

And remember, it's not you, it's me.

5 comments:

*m* said...

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I miss TJP, though! I was a reader of this blog for a while before I ever bothered to click over to Stimeyland. And I thought of you yesterday as my older son and I purged a bunch of books from his room.

Happy holidays to you and your guys!

Manic Mommy said...

I'll think of you every time I see a pile of clutter.

BetteJo said...

Oh I'm totally sure it's you and not me. :)

Actually - I've wondered how you find the time for all you do. Hope not having to think about this blog for a while helps your time-crunch!

ALW said...

Good job girl-- you've decluttered the blogosphere.

Thrift Store Mama said...

Totally understand. But if I do a really good clutter purge and if I write a good post about it, would you please do a post pointing people my way ? Pretty please? Cause I need that motivation to MAKE me do some de-cluttering.