Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Of You Is Awesome! (Vote for Me!)

Okay, well, I KNOW that more than one of you is awesome, but one of you is super cool because you nominated The Junk Pyramid for a BlogLuxe Award in the Chief Executive Organizer category.

Yes, you heard that right. I (I!) am listed somewhere with the description "These blogs keep your life in order and offer the best in the world of organization!"

Now, I'm not going to claim to be all above begging for votes or anything, but I don't want to be obnoxious. All I'm going to say is, YOU CAN VOTE FOR THE JUNK PYRAMID ONCE EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL JULY 12—OH AND BY THE WAY, STIMEYLAND IS TOTALLY THE UNDERDOG IN THE FUNNIEST BLOG CATEGORY, SO FEEL FREE TO VOTE FOR THAT TOO. YOU KNOW. EVERY DAY. UNTIL JULY 12.

If you vote for me, I promise to start decluttering again.

(A note about voting: You'll make your choices, click submit, then have to enter your email address. This is just to make sure you're not a spambot. Then you'll get an email and have to click on the link in the email to verify your vote. It's easier than it sounds. I promise.)

Also, guess what? Items decluttered: 1 (My dignity.)